- Big dreams, small excuses
- New safari offer with great savings!
- Last minute deal. Trip discount for one couple only.
- Safari Q&A part II
- The Masai Portraits. Part II
- Stand with the Maasai – Sign the petition
- Safari Q&A, part I
- The lords of the savanna
- The Glorious Masai Mara
- The big cats the Masai and the angels of Kibera
- The official announcement
- African photo safari announced.
- Nikon lenses sale
- Nikon D300 sale
- Photography Masters Cup. A winner.
- Μια ωραία βραδιά
- At the Salamis straits
- Ngorongoro Lion
29-6-2012. My biggest award. My son arrived in this world with his beautiful eyes wide open. What a wonderful world this can be....Welcome my life :)
26-6-12. Great news again. I won a gold award at the PX3 prix de la photographie de Paris.
10-6-12. What a great honor! I have been selected "Photographer of the Year" in the 2012 Spider Awards
4-4-2012. Happy news. One of my images is a finalist at the Veolia Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition.
1-2-2012. I wil be participating in a group exhibition at DarkRoom Gallery in Vermont, USA. The exhibition starts on Feb., 23.
26-11-2011. 2011 Travel Photographer Of The Year (TPOTY) Award - Finalist
8-11-2011. 2011 International Loupe Awards - 1 Silver (wildlife) and 3 Bronze (people and portrait) Awards
29.10.2011. 2011 Masters cup Awards - 6 Nominations in the categories of "children of the world", "people", "wildlife"